Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Another Year Over

Christmas 2017
In 4 days we will be bidding farewell to 2017.  It was a pretty good year me and my family, 2 more deaths however.  Seems we have them every year, it sucks getting older.

Anyway, another year at my job , which I love, most days haha.  Myself and Brad remain healthy as do the dogs, touching wood!

In 2018 I want to finish Lync's Rally Excellent title and just maybe enter 1 trial at the National in August for his CDX.  I swore I wouldn't do another outside show but he will be a year older and maybe more mature?? maybe ??!!

I am also going to start Ash in Obedience, I would love to put a CD on him as well as some rally titles.  He would probably make a good Scenthurdle dog as well but I get ahead of myself!

Kort will be 10, who knows, maybe I will enter him in a Veterans class for some fun, he did like the show ring. I will most definitely do another Veterans Obedience trial with him.  So fun!

This year in October will mark the last payment on a consolidation loan Brad and I took out 5 years ago.  Pretty thrilling for us!!

So we have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to.  Bring it on 2018!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Happy New Year and best to you and Brad! I have enjoyed your blog for years! Fay, with Wicca's half-brother Tali, 2 more Cardis and a Standard Poodle pup :)

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We are looking forward to 2018 too. Dad will be keeping us in during the evening because we do not like fireworks.

Dog Speed,

Sherman & Gemini